Eurox Pharma BV, may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated 22nd November 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information on how you use our site (via analytical data)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send marketing emails about our services/product/ invitations to events or seminars other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
Cookies on the Eurox Pharma BV site
Session cookies – We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you when logging into our Client Area (once this is implemented). You can learn more about session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Google Analytics – we use this to understand how the Eurox Pharma site is being used in order to improve the user experience. Your user data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We are planning to enhance our cookie tool to allow users to more easily change their cookie settings after their initial choice.
Other information we may collect
Email tracking – Some emails that we may send you have no tracking in at all, for example personal correspondence or emails with invoices attached. Other emails we send we put in tracking so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site and we can track, at an individual level, whether the user has opened and clicked on the email. We rarely use the latter information at a personal level, rather we use it to understand open and click rates on our emails to try and improve them. Sometimes we do use the personal information e.g. to re-email people who didn’t click the first time. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked then you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe.
We may use a service to collect IP addresses to identify companies that visit our website. We then might look up a relevant contact for the company and contact them via direct mail.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Eurox Pharma BV using the address that can be found on our contact page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The material on our site is given for general information only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.