Start ab 1.5.2022 oder nach Vereinbarung.
Do you want to work in an innovative and fast-growing company? Is a start-up environment and mentality exactly what you are looking for? Do you want to create something and like to get things done? Then we are looking forward to getting to know you.
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
We are Eurox Pharma, based in Bensheim, Hesse, and we are one of the leading independent European companies in the field of medical cannabis (from cultivation to production and research). Our focus is on highest quality in product and process as well as a partnership approach.
We are a German company with global orientation, network and excellent growth perspectives. Our employees are based in Germany and at several locations throughout Europe and work closely with our partners in different parts of the world.
To advance our success story, we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist with the following responsibilities:
- Liaison function between customers and internal departments. Long-term contact development with pharmacies, doctors and clinics, first point of contact for customers.
- Support of important customers in Germany: As Customer Service Specialist you will provide our customers with product information such as specifications, order and contact forms as well as BtM prescription assistance. In addition, as the main point of contact, you will provide advice and assistance to our customers at all times.
- Developing relationships with existing customers. This includes regularly contacting existing customers to generate follow-up orders, if necessary, and to ensure customer satisfaction. In addition, helping to organize training and information sessions at customer sites, if requested by the customer.
- Receiving and processing inquiries, complaints and orders: Data maintenance of the order book, preparation and dispatch of invoices, dunning process.
- Monitoring the timely and professional processing of customer orders or complaints.
- Ensuring and managing complaint management: receiving complaints and forwarding them to the relevant departments. Follow-up on the status of the complaint and communication to the customer with proposed solution. In case of repeated complaints, initiate process adjustments if necessary.
- Inventory control: Own responsibility for ensuring inventory, key figures as well as delivery availability, with regard to target tracking.
- Support of the sales team e.g. with project work or upcoming customer appointments.
Support and relief of the department manager in daily business as well as reporting to the sales management.
- Technical support of the CRM system (Salesforce): administrator of the system, data maintenance, creation of tickets in case of occurring problems.
- As we are a start-up, internal systems such as EDP and processes may need to be adapted to the constantly changing development. Therefore, it would be helpful if the CSS has an eye on possible optimizations of internal systems and EDP solutions. In addition, performing tests and audits of all active systems and components.
- Conducting sales calls (via telephony) and marketing of products are desirable but not a must.
Regular team meetings on site (onsite) as well as via virtual meetings (remote).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicative, solution-oriented personality with high level of initiative and personal responsibility, and team player.
- Experience in customer management, preferably in the medical-pharmaceutical environment.
(Desirable) qualification as pharmaceutical sales representative according to § 75 AMG or pharmaceutical consultant.
- Office (specifically Excel) and general IT skills required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be a plus!
- English (business fluent)
Qualifications & Education
- A very young, agile and family-friendly working environment.
- Remote working possible.
- 30 days vacation.
- Fixed salary in line with the market plus bonus.
- Good promotion prospects, so we also welcome applications from people starting work.
Customer Service Specialist / Client Relationship Specialist (m/f/d)
SEND US YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR APPLICATION AS SENIOR BUSINESS & MARKET ANALYST ONLINE.
Interested in joining the Eurox team but don’t see a role posted that suits you? Contact our HR department and let them know why you think you’d be an asset to the Eurox team.
We are always interested in hearing from highly talented individuals. In particular, we are looking for individuals with backgrounds in quality management and business development.
If you share our values and would like to build a fruitful and rewarding career with Eurox Pharma, please send us your CV and cover letter.
For security reasons, we only accept cover letters, résumés in PDF format.
Max. 7 megabytes per file, max. 3 files.