as Development Assistant in Pharmaceutical Development
Start from 1.5.2022 or by arrangement.
Eurox is a vertically-integrated German manufacturer of standardised cannabis extracts and APIs. Eurox’ 10, 000 m2 EU-GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturing facility is based in Bensheim Germany, the heart of the German pharmaceutical industry. Our products offer safe standardised therapy options for physicians, patients and communities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Worked as a development assistant in a pharmaceutical development laboratory (formulation development & analytics) and in the area of pharmaceutical production
- Carrying out chemical and physical tests as part of formulation development and analytical development (e.g. viscosity measurements, Karl Fischer titrations, HLPC analysis, IR spectroscopy) and evaluating the data obtained
- Preparation of galenic formulations on a laboratory scale
- Preparation of development plans and reports
- Support of the quality control department in the implementation of new analytical methods or the performance of method validations and verifications
Qualifications & Education
- Completed training as (chemical) laboratory technician
- Alternatively: Pharmakant / Chemikant / PTA with professional experience in the field of pharmaceutical analytics
- Experience in an analytical laboratory (e.g. DC, HPLC, GC, IR, Karl Fischer titration)
- (Ideally) experience in a GMP controlled environment
- (Ideally) experience in pharmaceutical development
- (Ideally) Experience using common MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Willingness to adapt to regularly changing assignments
- Ability to work independently
- Very good knowledge of German
(Chemie-) Laborant (m/w/d) als Entwicklungsassistent in der pharmazeutischen Entwicklung
SEND US YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR APPLICATION AS SENIOR BUSINESS & MARKET ANALYST ONLINE.
Interested in joining the Eurox team but don’t see a role posted that suits you? Contact our HR department and let them know why you think you’d be an asset to the Eurox team.
We are always interested in hearing from highly talented individuals. In particular, we are looking for individuals with backgrounds in quality management and business development.
If you share our values and would like to build a fruitful and rewarding career with Eurox Pharma, please send us your CV and cover letter.
For security reasons, we only accept cover letters, résumés in PDF format.
Max. 7 megabytes per file, max. 3 files.